Add to Wish List
GORE-TEX Jacket Class 3
As low as €759.00
Waterproof, lightweight GORE-TEX work jacket with high arc rating that provides protection and high visibility in high-risk environments and low-light conditions. Pre-bent sleeves ensure mobility and comfort
Only %1 left
Protective work jacket made of waterproof and durable 2-layer GORE-TEX fabric that keeps you dry and comfortable in really wet and cold conditions. The jacket features inherent flame-resistant properties and offers certified protection against heat, flame and antistatic as well as high electric arc protection. In addition, heat-sealed reflective tape around body, sleeves and on shoulders provides Class 3 visibility for extra safety. Comes with wind-protective high collar, several pockets and plenty of space for profiling.
- 2-layer waterproof GORE-TEX fabric with inherent flame-retardant technology (GORE® PYRAD®)
- Smooth lining for minimal friction against mid-layer garments
- Heat-sealed reflective tape around body, sleeves and on shoulders (Class 3)
- Pre-bent sleeves with adjustment at sleeve ends and knitted cuffs
- Dropped sleeve ends with knitted cuffs offer extra protection without hampering your performance while dropped back ensures protection in all working positions
- Machine wash 60 degrees C
- Main: 99,4% PES, 0,6% Carbon, 215 g/m². Lining: 50% meta-aramid, 50% Viscose, 120 g/m². Reinforcement: 39% Modacrylic, 28% CORDURA®, 17% Cotton, 15% Aramid, 1% Antistatic, 270 g/m².
Write Your Own Review